Junior Chamber International (JCI) is an international non-governmental organisation I joined while attending university. Its purpose is to provide development opportunities that empower young people to create positive change. Below is a summary of my JCI experience – That I update as soon as there is a change.
Major JCI Occupations and Responsibilities
- JCI Awards Judge (2012 Area Conference Judge and 2012 World Congress Judge).
- General Legal Counsel at JCI Abengourou (Cote d’Ivoire), 2011 and 2012
- 2010 Training Director at JCI Abengourou (Cote d’Ivoire), 2010
- JCI eWorld Coordinator at JCI (assigned to JCI Cameroon), 2007 – 2009
- Designer and Editor of the JCI Africa & Middle East Newsletter. 2009.
View the newsletter releases here.
- Website Administrator of the JCI Africa & the Middle East Development Council – AMDEC, 2008
- National Information and Technology (IT) Director at JCI Cameroon. 2006 – 2007
- 2006 Chapter President at JCI University of Buea (Cameroon) – 2006
- Secretary General at JCI University of Buea (Cameroon) – 2005
- 2011 – Best Trainer of the Day (JCI Adzopé, Côte d’Ivoire)
- 2010 – Most Outstanding Member of the Local Organisation Board (JCI Abengourou, Côte d’Ivoire)
- 2009 – Most Outstanding Trainer of the Local Organisation (JCI Abengourou, Côte d’Ivoire)
- 2007 – UB Jaycees Honorary Member N°006 (JCI University of Buea)
Brief Training History
With over 100 training hours conducted at the local, national and international levels in different countries. I am available to conduct training at any JCI Organisation as a JCI Trainer for the following JCI Official Courses:
- JCI Achieve – The JCI Local Organization development course. Read more.
- Presenter – a course on effective presentation. Read more.
JCI Training Certification
- 2011 – Designed a 1-hour training course titled Resolution 365.
- 2010 JCI Certified National Trainer (CNT) – As such, qualified and certified to design training courses.
- 2009 JCI Certified Local Trainer (CLT)
- 2005 JCI Prime Graduate – certified trainer.
NDZULO TUECHE (Joe) is a dynamic, multi-talented, active member of JCI who has led several community outreach programs to inform and encourage young leaders to participate in local team projects…
– Valentine Gana, Takara Systems.